Become a Member
Donor Support Brings Seacoast Rep to Life
We rely on donors to bring life to our theatre. Whether it’s our award-winning Mainstage, our highly-acclaimed Portsmouth Academy of Performing Arts, our eclectic Red Light Series, Senior Moments, or Department M, our members and donors give us the security and stability we need to pursue our mission and improve our work.
We would like you to join our mission to enrich the culture of the Seacoast through the shared experience of live theatre, and you believe in our ability to pursue our mission, consider becoming a sustaining member today.
Through their giving, our members:
- Improve the quality and variety of our programming.
- Play a role in the education and creative life of children and teens.
- Invest in the longevity of our artistic product.
FAQ: What is the difference between a Subscriber and a Member?
- A subscription is a season ticket. It gets you tickets to every (or almost every) show. You get to pick your seats well in advance and get a hefty 20% discount off of single-ticket price.
- A membership is a one-time or recurring donation that supports our award-winning programs. Membership has great perks like exclusive events, names in the program, and discounts at local businesses.
Members support the day-to-day operations of the theatre and allow us to maintain affordable ticket prices and tuitions. With your tax-deductible contribution, The Rep will continue to entertain, educate and inspire – which, in turn, improves the community and contributes to the economic and cultural vitality of the Seacoast.
Take a look at the options below to find out which membership level is right for you.
Memberships are valid for one year.
- Recognition in the season playbill
- No ticket exchange fee
- An SRT Member card that can be used at participating local businesses to receive a 10% discount or other perks
Cast Member $100-199
Intern level benefits plus
- Invitation to Season Reveal Concerts and other Subscribers and Members Only events!
- A Seacoast Rep pin and sticker
Cast Member level benefits plus
- A $40 gift certificate to the Seacoast Repertory Theatre. Good for any show and never expires (not valid at concessions). No restrictions. You can use for yourself or give as a gift!
Stage Manager $500-$999
Patron level benefits plus
- FREE performance upgrade exchanges
- A $25 gift card to be spent at our concessions
- An additional $40 gift certificate to the Seacoast Repertory Theatre. Good for any show and never expires (not valid at concessions). No restrictions. You can use for yourself or give as a gift!
Designer $1000-$2499 (payments can be broken up monthly)
Stage Manager level benefits plus
- Validated parking at Hanover Street Garage
- One Mainstage Season Subscription (No restrictions. You can use for yourself or give as a gift)
Director $2500-$4999 (payments can be broken up monthly)
Designer level benefits plus
- One additional Mainstage Season Subscription. (No restrictions. You can use for yourself or give as a gift)
- Two tickets to every Senior Moment and Red Light Event
Producer $5,000 (payments can be broken up monthly)
Director level benefits plus
- Two additional Mainstage season subscriptions
- Two tickets to any Seacoast Rep non-Mainstage production
- One day use of our theatre space for your special event
Show your Membership Card at the following participating businesses and receive a 10% discount (unless otherwise noted).
Some restrictions apply.
Excludes weddings and wire-outs.
(In-store purchase only).
10% off any ticket
(Not valid with Season Subscription).
(Not to be used with any other discount).
10% off concessions