Through their giving, our donors …
Improve the quality and variety of our programming.
Play a role in the education and creative life of children and teens.
Invest in the longevity of our artistic product.
Donor support brings The Rep to life.
Members support the day-to-day operations of the theatre and allow us to maintain affordable ticket
prices and tuitions. With your tax-deductible contribution, The Rep will continue to entertain, educate
and inspire – which, in turn, improves the quality of life and contributes to the economic vitality of the
or call us at 603.433.4793 ext. 115
Membership Categories and Benefits
Memberships are valid for one year.
Intern $35 – $59
- Early email notification of shows and early ticket purchase opportunity
- Recognition in the season playbill
- Invitation to members-only events
Cast Member $60 – $149
Intern level benefits plus …
- FREE unlimited ticket exchanges
Principal $150 – $249
Cast Member level benefits plus …
- Two complimentary Mainstage tickets ($84 value)
Stage Manager $250 – $499
Principal level benefits plus …
- FREE performance upgrade exchanges
Designer $500 – $999
Stage Manager level benefits plus …
- Validated parking at Hanover Street Garage
- Two additional complimentary Mainstage tickets – total of four ($168 value)
Director $1,000 – $4,999
Designer level benefits plus …
- Two complimentary tickets to each PAPA production
- Two Cast Member gift memberships
Producer $5,000 – $9,999
Director level benefits plus …
- ½ price discounts on additional show tickets and special performances
Executive Producer $10,000+
Producer level benefits plus …
- Invitation to the Summer’s End Soiree
603.433.4793, ext. 115