The Portsmouth Academy of Performing Arts is seeking eight to ten teens for their educational theatre marketing program!
The Summer Session runs from September 5th through December 19th. The group will meet on Wednesdays from 4-5pm. In addition to these weekly meetings, participants will spend outside time managing and developing PAPA marketing.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- manage PAPA social media
- plan for camp fairs and other community outreach events
- create marketing projects for PAPA Workshop Productions
- develop a monthly PAPA newsletter
- interview PAPA students and performers
- photograph and promote classes, camps, rehearsals, and performances
- and more!
In addition to gaining extensive knowledge and experience in theatre production and marketing, students will receive:
- up to $200 off classes and production fees
- four tickets to any Mainstage or PAPA shows
September 12th – December 19th
Wednesdays 4-5 plus outside hours
Applications due by Wednesday September 5th.
Please send completed application to email@example.com
*Applicants must be currently enrolled in high school or of equivalent age