The Portsmouth Academy of Performing Arts is seeking eight to ten teens for a brand new educational theatre marketing program!
The first session runs from from January 24th through June 13th. The group will meet on Wednesdays from 4-5pm. In addition to these weekly meetings, participants will spend outside time managing and developing PAPA marketing.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- manage PAPA social media
- plan for camp fairs and other community outreach events
- create marketing projects for PAPA Workshop Productions
- develop a monthly PAPA newsletter
- interview PAPA students and performers
- photograph and promote classes, camps, rehearsals, and performances
- and more!
In addition to gaining extensive knowledge and experience in theatre production and marketing, students will receive:
- up to $300 off classes and production fees
- four tickets to any Mainstage or PAPA shows
January 24th – June 13th
Wednesdays 4-5 plus outside hours
Applications due by Monday January 22nd.
Please send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants must be currently enrolled in high school or of equivalent age
Summer Session: June 20th – August 8th (Applications due June 13th)
Fall/Winter Session: September 5th – December 19th (Applications due August 29th)